Anonymous Tips & FeedbackIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Investigators: In Feeney's Words (Video)
- Vatican official reportedly pushed back on McCarrick career advances
- The List
- A.W. Richard Sipe, a Leading Voice on Clergy Sex Abuse, Dies at 85
- (WCCO) St. Cloud Priest Arrested On Suspicion Of Criminal Sexual Conduct
- (SC Times) St. Cloud priest arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct with adult
- Send Messages to Father Tony at St. Luke's Institute
- Father Tony Oelrich (SOT '92) Arrested
- Regarding Father Anthony "Tony" Oelrich
- 15 Years Later, Josh Guimond’s Disappearance Still Unsolved
- Tupa's January 20 Bulletin Message
- (Star Tribune) Twin Cities Archdiocese releases names of 19 men suspected of sexually abusing minors
- (Star Tribune) St. John's Abbey adds three new names to clergy abuse file
- Peace and Justice / Death Row / Sullivan / Schulte
- Misconduct in St. Joseph, MN
- Letter: Sexual Misconduct and the Church of Saint Joseph, MN
- Rev. Finian McDonald's Obituary: More Deception
- The secret bootlegging history of Stearns County
- Man convicted of sexual abuse to face child rape charge in Mass
- Matthew Feeney to stand trial in Massachusetts
- Victims abused by Minnesota casting director awarded more than $2 million
- 2 Victims Sexually Abused by Minnesota Casting Director Awarded $2.1 Million
- Lawsuit Filed re Father Doug Mullin, OSB
- Nine Monks Among Claims Against the Diocese of St. Cloud
- Rubén Rosario: 800 claims and counting as child sex-abuse law nears expiration
- Diocese served with dozens of lawsuits
- 10 Years Later, Abbot Klassen Still Hiding Abuse Claims
Category Archives: Jeff Anderson
(Star Tribune) Lawyers filed suit Tuesday morning in St. Paul against a Catholic-run treatment facility that cared for an abusive priest who then was sent to a new parish where he allegedly targeted a 10-year-old boy for years of repeated … Continue reading
(StarTribune.com) Sometimes lists are posted online and then disappear. Such was the case with St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville. In the spring of 2011, the abbey became the first religious order in Minnesota to publicly release a list of monks who … Continue reading
I thought no one would have believed me. Now at the age of 50, I can finally stand up for myself and talk about what happened to me. By doing this, I hope others who have been abused as children … Continue reading
“I want kids to know that if they’ve been molested by priests, that they can come forward, and they need to get help,” he said. “If one person, one kid, comes out and gets help, then this will have been … Continue reading
At a news conference on Wednesday (June 5, 2013) in St. Cloud, MN prominent clergy abuse attorney Jeff Anderson will introduce the childhood sexual abuse survivor who is courageously brining suit against the Order of St. Benedict which includes St. … Continue reading
ST. PAUL, Minn. – Adults who suffered childhood sexual abuse and want to file lawsuits against both abusers and the institutions that employed them will have greater access to Minnesota’s court system under a bill awaiting Gov. Mark Dayton’s signature.
A lawsuit filed today against St. John’s Abbey accuses the religious order of knowing about sexual abuse allegations against a member of the order as far back as 1958, yet letting him teach at St. John’s until 1990.
Local television news coverage of the October 1992 filing of a lawsuit by attorney Jeff Anderson against Saint John’s Abbey and Father Allen Tarlton.
St. Cloud, Minn. — For at least the last 10 years, Catholic dioceses across the country have created lists of priests credibly accused of sexual misconduct.
(Fox 9) ST. PAUL, Minn. – A Virginia man is filing a lawsuit against the Diocese of St. Cloud and former deacon and United Way board member Michael Weber, alleging sexual abuse suffered by the while vacationing as a child … Continue reading
(MPR) St. Paul, Minn. — A lawsuit filed Tuesday morning accuses a former Catholic church deacon of sexual assault and charges the St. Cloud Diocese with covering it up.
(StarTribune) Attorneys for a 47-year-old man filed suit Tuesday in Minneapolis claiming he was sexually abused about 40 years ago by a former Catholic deacon and prominent Minnesota child welfare advocate.
(SC Times) A man who lives in the state of Virginia has sued the St. Cloud diocese and former deacon Michael Weber, accusing Weber of sexual abuse and the diocese of covering it up.
(SC Times) A St. Paul attorney who has represented accusers in clergy sex-abuse cases intends to announce today plans for a lawsuit in a case involving a former St. Cloud diocese deacon.
(SC Times) The attorneys representing St. John’s Abbey, St. John’s Prep School, the Order of St. Benedict and the Rev. Francisco Schulte are asking a Stearns County judge to keep secret any documents, information or evidence that they turn over … Continue reading
Many of the monks at St. John’s Abbey knew about Br. Parry’s misconduct. On one occasion, Fr. Bob Koopmann made a joke about “blowing a student” that was clearly directed at Br. Parry. – virtueonline.org
St. John’s Abbey spokesman, Brother Paul Richards, said abbey officials were just learning about the allegations. He had no other comment.
And in 1981, the lawsuit says, Parry had sexual contact with a student at St. John’s in Minnesota. Parry admitted that misconduct to several people, including abbots at Conception and St. John’s, according to the lawsuit. Parry stayed at St. … Continue reading
It also alleges he admitted a relationship with a student in 1981 while he was at St. John’s. Parry admitted the sexual misconduct to Theisen and two other monks at St. John’s, the lawsuit claims. Parry was allowed to remain … Continue reading
Between 1973 and 1979, the lawsuit says, Parry told Hanus that he had been involved in three inappropriate sexual relationships. And in 1981, the lawsuit says, Parry had sexual contact with a student at St. John’s in Minnesota. Parry admitted … Continue reading