Search by Topic
Search by Date
Search The Web Site
Most Recent Adds/Changes
- Remember Rev. David Cawkwell?
- Archdiocese list includes St. John's Abbey monks
- (SC Times) St. John's should release all Backous files
- St. John's Prep principal charged with DWI
- Letter to Kettler: Warning to Area Students
- Abbot Kelly Covered Up Misconduct by Fr. Andert
- 2200 Local Students To Attend Mass in Collegeville
- Regarding Russ Bohaty
- St. John's community wonders about future
- Predatory Fundraising at Saint John's?
- Allegations at St. John’s University: Elder Abuse and Predatory Fundraising
- St. John's Abbey Suffers Relapse
- St. John's Prep principal could face DWI charge
- How Will Abbot Klassen Handle Reichert Matter?
- Saint John's Prep Principal Arrested
- Confrontation to conciliation: Deal shifts clergy abuse legal tactics
- Abuse survivors name St. John's Abbey in nuisance claim
- Victim sues Abbey, Diocese for its handling of abuse allegations
- St. Paul, Collegeville priests sex abuse alleged in new lawsuits
- New suits seek information on abusive priests in St. Cloud area
- SJU QB's Threat Case Referred to SCAO in 2012
Anonymous TipsIf you have information about misconduct, please consider leaving a message via the Feedback page.
Category Archives: Jerome Hanus
While attending the School of Theology, I lived with the other monks at Saint John’s. There was an awareness of my misconduct among the other monks. In addition to Fr. Roman Paur and Fr. Finian McDonald, Fr. Rene McGraw also … Continue reading
There is considerable information on this web site regarding visiting monk Bede Parry and the coverup of his misconduct by both St. John’s Abbey personnel and Abbot Jerome Hanus of Conception Abbey. All articles and posts regarding Bede Parry on this … Continue reading
And in 1981, the lawsuit says, Parry had sexual contact with a student at St. John’s in Minnesota. Parry admitted that misconduct to several people, including abbots at Conception and St. John’s, according to the lawsuit. Parry stayed at St. … Continue reading
It also alleges he admitted a relationship with a student in 1981 while he was at St. John’s. Parry admitted the sexual misconduct to Theisen and two other monks at St. John’s, the lawsuit claims. Parry was allowed to remain … Continue reading
Between 1973 and 1979, the lawsuit says, Parry told Hanus that he had been involved in three inappropriate sexual relationships. And in 1981, the lawsuit says, Parry had sexual contact with a student at St. John’s in Minnesota. Parry admitted … Continue reading
In addition, in 1981, while attending classes at St. John’s School of Theology in Collegeville, Minnesota he had an inappropriate sexual relationship with a student and admitted the sexual misconduct to St. John’s Abbot Jerome Theisen and two other monks … Continue reading
April 20, 1934 – Thomas Daniel Kelly born in Milwaukee, WI Grades 1 – 6: Public Schools in Minneapolis, MN Grades 7 & 8: Annunciation Parish School in Minneapolis, MN High School: St. Thomas Military Academy in St. Paul, MN … Continue reading
The Interfaith Sexual Trauma Institute (“ISTI”) was, and continues to be a public relations tool for St. John’s in Collegeville, Minnesota. Further, its leadership, including (former) Abbot Timothy Kelly, Br. Dietrich Reinhart, Fr. Roman Paur and (current) Abbot John Klassen have … Continue reading
“In September 1991, Bishop Jerome Hanus of St. Cloud, Minnesota, established a sexual misconduct policy for all personnel of the diocese.” Unlike the policies of Salt Lake City and Davenport, it was not focused solely on child victims, but dealt … Continue reading
I write first of all to you who participated in the recent settlement with the Archdiocese. I also write to your spouses and to the members of your families. In addition, I include all survivors who as minors suffered sexual … Continue reading
At the end of the mass Abbot Timothy noted that the shepherd’s staff he had received pointed to the teaching of Saint Benedict that the abbot is “believed to hold the place of Christ in the monastery.” He is taking … Continue reading
WATERLOO (AP) – The Archbishop of Dubuque told priests and Roman Catholic church leaders they must recommit to their vows of holiness and virtue while regaining the faith of parishioners.
On Oct. 27, Jerome Hanus will become the coadjutor archbishop of Dubuque, Iowa. Much to my surprise, I find myself overcome with grief at this occurrence. For the past seven years, Jerome Hanus has been the bishop of St. Cloud. … Continue reading
On the feast of the Baptism of the Lord in a liturgy resplendent with symbolism Abbot Timothy Kelly was blessed as the ninth abbot of Saint John’s Abbey. It was a family affair with invitations to students, faculty, the many other … Continue reading